IF THIS ISNT THE BEST VIDEO YOUVE SEEN ON THIS SITE THEN IDK WHAT YOURE DOIN
It’s been two years and I’m still laughing at this video
After 6 years of using this program I finally figured this out, so I decided to share the technique. IDK, it sure beats the “Use brush with no pen pressure to make a dot” type of thing.
The use of the vector layer comes with other nifty things like:
- No decrease in quality while transforming
- No 500px size limit
- Playing with line thickness and distortion
So, I hope this comes in handy to a few of you!
You can make a Hexagon by using the Line Tool instead and turning the canvas 4 times each click. I’m sure you can do other things, but I haven’t figured those out yet.
i like boys in theory and then one gets too close to me adn im like nah
Tumblr Dashboard Image Sizes:
- Photo post: 500 by 750 pixels for dashboard view; 1280 by 1920 pixels for high-res version (except for superwide panoramas).
- Photoset: 500-pixel width for one image in a photoset row. 245-pixel width for two images in a photoset row. 160-pixel width for three images in a photoset row. Gutters are 10 pixels.
- Audio Post: 169 by 169 pixels for album art.
- Link Post: 130 by 130 pixels for the thumbnail image grabbed by Tumblr from web link (if available).
- Text Post: 125-pixel width for images added to a text post, which expand when clicked.
- Avatar: 64-by-64-pixel icon next to posts.
Omg reblogging this cuz I always forget
this is the most inaccurate representation of how animals work ive ever seen